Membership & Donations
We are a member-based non-profit organization and we hope you will consider becoming a member or renewing your membership today! We are proud of the fact that throughout our history we have relied solely on the generosity of our supporters to accomplish our mission. We receive no federal or state funding.
Your membership is vital to our success. You are helping to protect and preserve the region’s architectural heritage by joining one of the area’s most respected organizations.
- $50 Individual
- $75 Family/Household
- $100 Corporate/Personal Contributor
- $150 Corporate/Personal Donor
- $250 Corporate/Personal Patron
- $500 Charlie & Betty Boney Circle
- $1000 Thomas & Elizabeth Wright Circle
- $2500 deRosset Circle
Student rate is available (must be full time with photo ID); call the office for details.
Or join or renew by mail with the printable form available for Personal Membership or Corporate Membership. Please make checks payable to Historic Wilmington Foundation. Mail form to: HWF, 2011 Market Street, Wilmington, NC 28403
- Satisfaction of supporting the preservation of historic resources in the region
- Discounts on spring Azalea Festival Historic Home Tour tickets and other events throughout the year
- Walking tours and trips to historic sites
- Invitations to special events, including our annual holiday party
- Regular educational programs
- Receive our newsletter
- Assistance with preservation issues and technical advice
- Starting at $75 level ($100 level for company membership) rental listings in the historic districts on our website
Are You A Preservation Professional?
Join HWF’s Preservation Resources Network! PRN is a special membership category for professionals who work in historic preservation.
Architects, contractors, designers, historians, realtors, appraisers and other preservationists use our network to reach customers. We frequently direct home owners and owners of commercial buildings located in the historic districts to this list.
Contributions are tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable by law.
Please remember to include us in your company’s matching gift program, we will handle the paperwork.
Contact us if you would like to withhold your name from occasional mailing list exchanges with other local nonprofits or to contact us about how your business can be a partner with HWF.
The Historic Wilmington Foundation is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and donations made to the Foundation are tax deductible to the fullest extent of state and federal law.
Please call 910.762.2511 to discuss special giving opportunities and planned giving.
IG50 I Give (an extra) $50 Program
You can donate to the IG50 Fund today! This fund provides vital assistance to bricks and mortar projects, as well as other types of preservation needs in our community. Indicate the IG50 Fund on your donation form, and we will mail an IG50 decal to you!
Thank you for supporting the Historic Wilmington Foundation!